Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Vintage Death by Mary Ellen Hughes . Review


I loved this story set in the picturesque town of Keepsake Cove on the East Shore of Maryland . The town is made up of a lot of specialty shops and it’s somewhere that would be awesome to spend time in .... sigh .. if only it was a real place . The main character is Callie , she is a fairly new owner of a music box shop and she lives behind her business. It sounded so cosy I wish it was an actual place you could visit . The town is about to start decorating for Autumn and have a famous writer arrive for a book signing when tragedy strikes and the sleuthing begins . I loved this story ! Give me great characters , a dreamy setting and an awesome mystery and I am one happy lady , and that’s exactly what I got . This had a real bad guy that you just love to hate ... I was desperate to see what was going to happen with his devilish self so I just had to read this all in one sitting . It was SO worth it ! Who needs sleep anyway . I recommend this to all mystery lovers . 


I received this for review from the awesome people over at Netgalley and midnight Ink Publishers. 
This book is being published 8th November 
Below please find the links :
Goodreads :

Author Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment