Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Reading .

Hi Lovelies !
I pulled back the curtains this morning and a beautiful crisp Sunday morning greeted me with glorious sunshine and blue skies . What more could you ask for ! I am sitting in bed as I write this , a cup of tea nearby and a large library book . This is a perfect Sunday morning in my eyes. . All feels right with the world and it is quiet , that makes it even better. The book I am starting ( first book below) is by an author I have read before , she is an excellent writer and has the ability to completely immerse the reader willingly in her writing for the duration of her story , and a long time afterwards . I have high hopes for this story . The Clockmakers Daughter by Kate Morton. 


I am about a 1/3 of the way through Making Conversations by Christine Longford. I loved the preface by Rachel Billington , it was a terrific start to a great book . I will pop up a review once I have finished this . So far if I had to think of one sentence to sum it up it would be : The innocence of youth . 

The book below was a gift last Christmas from a dear friend and I am only now giving it a good read , what I mean by that is the last time I picked it up I was as distracted as a squirrel and in no frame of mind to read this gorgeous book and these colorful characters . When Stella sat down to write this , she really knew what she was doing , it’s fabulous . Review will be up this week . 


In other bookish news the Goodreads voting has started in all the categories,  if you have not done already it might be worth your time checking it out to see if you can still vote so you can vote on your fabourite books . 
Now lovelies , I hope you have a terrific Sunday full of peace and happiness and great books . Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment