Monday, December 29, 2014

The Door That Led To Where by Sally Gardener . Review.




From the moment I received this book I had a good feeling about it as soon as I saw the cover. A door with a map behind it, I was intrigued! This is the story about a young man called AJ. He does not have the best life ,his mother is not a great one ,and there is not much money to go around. 
His life takes a huge turn for the best when he gets a job all thanks to his mother . The past and present become closer then they seem and there are many adventures ahead of him all because of his mysterious father. The book travels between present day and 1830 meeting various interesting characters and some time travelling criminals.my favourite characters were AJ and Elsie, Elsie is the mother figure that he never really had and she is a real rock for him , I loved their scenes together! 
If you like adventure, mystery and time travel with some heart warming scenes then this is the book for you! 
 I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading4kids.
This book is due to be released in January 2015 and will be a available from Lovereading4kids and all other good bookstores then.
Please find a link to this book below.

No comments:

Post a Comment