Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bookish Christmas Gifts

Hi guys!!! I received some wonderful bookish gifts this year that made me grin from ear to ear. My friend and I always send each other books ,but this year he really outdid himself. Check out the goodies below. I was spoilt! 

A Banned Books Mug!!!!! How cool is this!!
Oriental Carpet Bookmark
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. I can't wait to read this, it comes highly recommended !

  This is a beautiful hard back edition of one of my favourite childhood books, the illustrations throughout are stunning!

The Little Bookstore In Big Stone Gap by Wendy Welch. I could not believe that he got me this! I am a fan of the Big Stone Gap series by Adrianna Trigiani and so when I saw this non fiction book based in the town I was a very happy lady !

1 comment: