Monday, September 22, 2014

Jane Austen Goodies

As you may know there was a Jane Austen festival in Bath recently and as I could not make it myself I got a few goodies on line instead. 
Inside this pretty box is the Jane Austen Festival mug for 2014
A quote from the side of the box taken from Pride and Prejudice.

My first literary mug
I love it!
Even the bags were pretty. Inside this was the Regency Magazines I ordered.



If you would like to purchase some of these( I believe the mug has now sold out) then below you will find a link to the online shop. They post internationally and everything comes well packaged and looking beautiful. 

Have you been to Bath? Do you dream of going to the Festival like I do? Is Jane Austen a favourite author ? If so then which book is your favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment