Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Powder Pocket Beauty Box

I was thrilled when I opened the door and saw this little beauty staring back at me.

Inside this baby blue box was......... Oh I could hardly wait!
This is the Powder Pocket magazine. I will save this for reading later on.
Incredibly cute wrapping this month.

Check out all these goodies! Six treats! The sweets did not last long !
The first product I lifted out was this Cleansing oil by Kinvera. As someone with dry skin I love using oils on it in an attempt to leave skin a little more smooth and less like a dragon lady.

This product by Nimue has me very intrigued . This is a good size for an exfoliator , looking forward to trying this!
This is a shampoo by Great Lengths!
This smells fresh and perfect for spring.
This is a mini version of the Ciate nail polishes in a pretty pink/ coral shade.
This promises a lot in a few minutes ! This is a teeny sample , about half the size of my baby finger but as it is for eyes I would probably get maybe a week out of this sample so that is pretty great. 

Last but not least we got a little pack of Love Heart sweets that my niece and I had a little munch on. Yum! We were very happy ladies.

I was very happy with my May PowderPocket ,  I have been impressed overall with this company and the effort they put into the presentation of their boxes and the products they send each month. Well done PowderPocket you are doing a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment