Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm Back!!



Hi guys! Well the month of November is over and so is NaNoWriMo. This year I found it harder then the previous year but I did complete it  and won, yay!!! Did you join in with all the other writers for the month of November?
Well now that November is over it is time to put the pen down for a little while and pick up the lovely delicious bookish goodness that has been patiently waiting for me ..okay more like hollering from the book shelves ...persistent little divils that they are.
I am reading some lovely books now , and this week will likely see me completing my Goodreads Challenge that was set back in January. Ahhh how the time has flown ..
I have met some wonderful books this year, been to some awesome places and met some truly great characters. All this from my armchair!!
The books I am thrilled to be reading/finishing now are as follows:







Books that I have recently got






I also won a book through a competition that Avon books were running over on their Facebook page.
I will leave a link below. Here is the lovely book I won.



https://www.facebook.com/AvonBooksUK










No comments:

Post a Comment