Friday, September 27, 2013

Reading This Weekend

           In preparation for seeing the movie this week I am reading Austenland by Shannon Hale. I just love this cover, it is beautiful!! Have any of you guys seen the movie yet????????????????
 Feeding my need for a little more Mr Darcy is this book by Victoria Connelly. Mr Darcy Forever.
 I probably should have read all the books that come before this(it won't be long until I have) but I just can't resist finding out what Skye has been up to since I was last in Scumble River. Murder of a Stacked Librarian by Denise Swanson.
 Attachments by Rainbow Rowell sounds amazing and this weekend I will finally be getting around to reading it.  How cool is the cover!!
I am more then half way through this awesomeness by Diana Killian. Corpse Pose is a very good Cozy. Thankfully for me I have the next book in the series waiting for when I am finished with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment