Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekend Reading.

I am not starting any books this weekend but I am finishing up a whole bunch of really great ones. I have been so lucky to have had great reading material lately that it made me remember why I love reading in the first place. The first book I am really into right now and hope to be finishing up tonight is book 4 in the Gray Whale Inn Series by Karen MacInerney. Berried to the Hilt is soooo good, I love this cosy series so much , I have read the entire series so far and can't praise it enough. If you are looking for a cosy mystery series then you may want to check these awesome books out. I love them!!! The main character is called Natalie Barnes and she runs an inn on an island and she is an excellent cook , making delicious treats for those lucky guests who stay with her. Seriously reading this series will have your mouth watering.



Next book I am finishing up is The Knife Of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I really got into this very quickly. It is a large book but definitely worth reading.
Third book is A Killer Plot by Ellery Adams. This book 1 in the Books By The Bay Series. I am enjoying it and I think it will be a series I will begin to follow.
Another book I am very excited to read is this one by Linwood Barclay called A Tap On The Window which is due for publication in October 2013.
I received this book for review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment