Friday, June 28, 2013

Midnight in Havana by Peggy Blair

I started this book thinking it was just going to be a plain old mystery book , I realised incredibly quickly that it was out of this world brilliant! This book had everything I could have asked for in a story. There was mystery, suspense , characters I cared for, baddies,a thrilling plot, red herring's , a perfect setting in Havana in Cuba and an ending that blew me away. There is not a single thing I could fault this book on, I can't wait until my friends read this book when it comes out so we can talk about it. I will be reading everything this author publishes in future without a doubt as this book kept me guessing from beginning to end making it very hard to put down.


I was kindly given this book by Lovereading.co.uk but you can get it when it is released in July 2013 from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores.
Here is a link to this book on Lovereading.co.uk:
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/8887/Midnight-in-Havana-An-Inspector-Ramirez-Investigation-by-Peggy-Blair.html

No comments:

Post a Comment