Monday, October 29, 2018

Yeast Of Eden by Sarah Fox . Review

This is the mouthwatering 4th book In the series set in small town Wildwood Cove . 

The main character of the story is Marley , she is the owner of “ The Flip Side” pancake house that sells all sorts of delicious pancakes ... seriously , it made my mouth water reading about them. 

When deplorable Wally Fowler , a former resident comes back to town and opens a rival pancake house beside Marley’s restaurant known as “Wally’s Waffle Kingdom “ , it quickly becomes apparent that Marley has some competition and it could prove to be deadly 

I loved this story , from the competitive natures of the residents  to the darker side of small town and close knit residents lives , the story kept me on my toes as I tried to figure out who could possibly want to cause harm , I also could not sleep a wink until I got all the answers ! Loved it ! 


I received this book through Netgalley .

This book is being published October 30th and will then be available where all good books are sold.

Below please find the links :

Goodreads :

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38353307-yeast-of-eden

Authors Website :

http://www.authorsarahfox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment