Monday, October 29, 2018

Murder In Her Stocking by G.A McKevett. Review

This is book 1 in the Granny Reid Mystery Series featuring Stella Reid and it is set in McGill , Georgia . The first thing you should probably know is that Stella is probably one of the most awesome grandmother figures of all time and her daughter in law Shirley is the most deplorable. Right at the beginning of the story we get a flashback to the 1980’s when all of Stella’s 7 grandchildren were young and there is a murder in the town one night . The story is heart warming but there is more then one character you wish you could hit with a frying pan . I never put this down when I started it , I just loved Stella and that big heart of hers , the moments with her grandkids was incredibly touching and I have no doubt this story will stay with me for a very long time . 


I received this book for review from Netgalley . This book is being published October 30th and will be available from all good bookstores then. Below please find a link to this book :

Goodreads :

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38531906-murder-in-her-stocking


No comments:

Post a Comment