Monday, October 29, 2018

Purls And Poison by Anne Canadeo . Review.

 


This is book 10 in the “ Black Sheep Knitting Mystery”  Series . I love this series, I have read five of the books up to this point and I was very excited that I got to review this one.  The story features a group of friends who meet weekly at Maggie’s Yarn shop to eat , talk and knit while putting the world to right . In book 10 we see Suzanne ( a real estate broker ) having trouble at work with one of her colleagues who is trying to steal her clients . It all reaches a pivotal point and then all hell brakes loose . 

I have to say I love this series and my favorite thing about it is the talk about all the yarn and knitting ( let’s be real ) and the friendship between this close knit ( see what I did there ) group of friends.  This little group are amazing strong women , smart , and full of gumption ... who would not want to be friends with these ladies . Suzanne needs her friends most in this latest mystery and it’s incredible enjoyable following them along for the ride . I loved every single page . 


I received this book from Netgalley and Kensington books in exchange for a review .

The book is being published October 30th and will be available from all good bookstores then . 

Below please find the links :

Goodreads :

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38531901-purls-and-poison

Anne Canadeo :

https://www.annecanadeo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment