Saturday, October 20, 2018

Thread Herrings by Lea Wait . Review





This is book 7 in “A Mainely Needlepoint Mystery” series and I loved it .
Set in Maine , the story centers around main character Angie , a gutsy female who loves a mystery .
When Angie accompanies her friend Sarah , an antiques shop owner , to a large auction she gets more then she bargained for when she decides to buy a beautiful embroidered coat of arms that is more then a little rough around the edges .
Once she gets it home she finds out it has an intriguing history that she needs her friends help in solving , unfortunately that help comes with deadly consequences.
If you love a story with a fantastic back story , a creepy stalker and plenty of danger lurking around every few pages then this is the book for you. This kept me on my toes , I like how Lea Kept the tension building and how I could not guess who was the “baddie” . I will definitely be reading more from this series .
Another extra goodie in this book was the delightful little snippets of people’s stories of needlework. I think it really added to the story and how special handcrafts can be .

I kindly received this book from Netgalley For review. This book is being published by Kensington Publishing on Oct 30th and will be available where all good books are sold . 
Below please find the links :

Lea Wait:
Goodreads





No comments:

Post a Comment