Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Book Haul

I got some bargains recently and another beautiful Persephone book . I am waiting on others but for now I thought I would show you these goodies . 


Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, I saw the trailer for the show and it looks amazing . I hope it will come out in dvd . 

This cover is stunning . 



The next book I am really excited to show you is The Meg by Steve Alten , the book has been made into a film that is being released here this week featuring Jason Statham as the main character . I am very fond of shark stories so this one immediately peeked my interest . I am already about half way through this and it’s SO good! This is a must read for any fans of Jaws . 



Happy by Fearne Cotton is a beauty of a book , inside and out . I had read this before from the library but I was thrilled to get my very own copy for a bargain when shopping . Fearne has a great way of talking about mental health and wellbeing and if this is something that interests you then check out her books and journal . 




Greengates by R C Sherriff arrived looking elegant , as all Persephone books do .... they are a complete joy to find in my mailbox. I can’t wait to read this , I really enjoyed A Fortnight In September by the same author . 




No comments:

Post a Comment