Sunday, September 23, 2018

Reading This Week

Hello my friends , I have not been on here in ages and I have to say I have missed it . 

My weekly chats and catch ups have been gone for too long and it’s about time that was rectified. So I thought I would start my September posts very late with what I am reading this week . 

If you have been following my posts for a while you may know that I have read Persuasion by Jane Austen before , it was not until recently when I saw the film featuring Sally Hawkins as Anne Elliott that renewed my love in these characters and I do so love Sally’s portrayal of Anne , she IS Anne in my imagination , that moment when Captain Wentworth helps her into the carriage and takes her hand is the sweetest moment ..... sigh ........ just beautiful . 

Anyway let’s get on with what else I am reading 




Miss Boston and Miss Hargreaves by Rachel Malik


Happy By Design by Victoria Harrison 


Persuasion by Jane Austen 



The Mayan Prophecy by Steve Alten 





1 comment: