Saturday, August 4, 2018

Reading This Weekend

As you may know if you have been following my blog for a while,  I am a ferocious reader , I make no apologies for this , it’s my thing .... I will usually be found outside with books in the summertime catching some vitamin d and and going on some adventure inside the covers of a book. It’s a happy place , make no mistake . 
 My love/ need  of reading normally escalates in the colder months when the lower temperatures have me scurrying towards the bookshelves and thermal sock drawer but I don’t have to worry about those icy temperatures for now as we are having a glorious sunny summer for the most part and I am using every opportunity to read outdoors while I still have the chance . There is just something about sitting in the shade with a little breeze in the air and a terrific book to read ...... sigh ....... if only this feeling could  be bottled ....... 
Anyway guys ... these are the books I am currently reading this weekend ... I hope to review them this week so if either have been on your radar  keep an eye out for a review blog post this week . 


The Wisdom Of Sally Red Shoes by Ruth Hogan 

Greenery Street by Denise Mackail

No comments:

Post a Comment