Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Mountain Can Wait by Sarah Leipciger. Review

This is a story set around a single father called Tom and his two children Curtis and Erin . Their mother Elka left them years ago and Tom is doing his best at being a parent but he can only do so much . I loved the setting of the story in Canada I could almost smell the trees and fresh air . What I liked least was Curtis , I felt nothing for this character or what happened to him but I did like Tom and Erin, Tom was a bit of a hero as far as I am concerned and Erin was an inspiring young woman who after having no mother figure turned out a well adjusted young woman . If you enjoy a story which is a mix of mystery, adventure and heartbreak with realistic family dynamics then this is the story for you .

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published in March 2016 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website :

No comments:

Post a Comment