Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Self Care Project by Jayne Hardy . Review



I have spent quite a bit of time in the last year and a half learning about meditation , yoga , self care and taking care of my general well-being after brutal panic attacks and anxiety that hit spring time last year  . That being said I was determined that I would try and never let things go that far where they reach that strength again and perhaps it was a blessing as it helped me realize what I needed to take care of myself . 
So , I have been reading so much about all this and talking to people and this is one of the books I came across . This is filled with helpful information and is almost like a workbook in parts giving prompts for you to learn about yourself and how to help yourself . 
There is helpful addresses and various social media info where other sources of help are mentioned as well as how the author came to be on this path herself . 
An easy to real and follow book with lots of good insights . I recommend this for your health bookshelf .

This is a library book , here is a link to this book on Goodreads :

No comments:

Post a Comment