Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Foreman . Review




This was a beautiful story about three lost souls who one day accidentally collide into each other’s lives . Freya , Harun and Nathaniel are each going through hardships in their lives and this story takes place over one day , the day they all meet each other . I truly loved these three characters , my heart went out to each of them , each struggling and searching for something  , seemingly in-vain  , and finding just what they needed in each other , a friend and hope . I loved this ! I recommend this for everyone to read .


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at lovereading4kids. This book is being published April 2018 and will be available from lovereading4kids and all other good bookstores then. Below please find a link to this book on the website:

http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/book/9781471173721/isbn/noredirect


No comments:

Post a Comment