Monday, October 30, 2017

Reading This Week

Hi guys! Hope you are having a lovely Monday . I was at the library last week where I picked up some more awesome cookery books and a few other bits and bobs . I tell you , there is nothing like autumn weather for making you want to pull out the cookery books  and make something hot and nourishing . I am still working my way through the cookery books from my blog post of last week and I can truly say I found more then just  a few gems to cook in those books. Ahhhh books and good food , the perfect  pair for the cold months . 
Also , in other news  have you seen "A Quiet Passion "  ,featuring Cynthia Nixon where she plays the poet Emily Dickinson ?  I am hoping to watch it this weekend and I can't wait! I love books about authors/ poets  and books or bookshops ..... sigh .... I only wish there was more of them. I might post a review on here when I finish it . 
Anyway my lovelies have a great day.  







No comments:

Post a Comment