Saturday, November 19, 2016

Reading This Weekend

In my part of the world it's a very chilly day with occasional bouts of snow and hailstones ... The fire is on ... the soup is in the slow cooker ....there is crochet and books by my side and a creamy curry for dinner . Half the house has been cleaned the other half did not need it ;0) .
By the way , how great are all the new drinks from Costa Coffee . They have done a great job of making delicious drinks and beautiful containers again this year .

In preparation for seeing Fantastic Beasts I have been listening to the first Harry Potter book . I gain a little more from all the series each time I read it or listen to it. 
Some parts I had forgotten , and so it gives me that little spark of joy again . I love that! 

Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. Review book.
Almost finished this book . Love this series! I have been trying to savour it.
Mrs Treadway And The Field Of Stars by Miranda Emmerson . Review Book.
I love Persephone books , this arrived recently and I can't wait to dig into its bookish loveliness .
If you live in Ireland and have an interest in books , check out this at your local library :The Best Irish Books Of The Year , Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment