Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Reading This Week

As I have been finishing quite a few books recently there was no point putting up my weekly " reading this week" post , as they had been the same books you had seen a lot of recently , but as I have some new books to dig into this week I thought I would show you what I hope to read . Enjoy!
Hyyge by Marie Tourell Soderberg. I really got into the idea of hygge this year and have read multiple books about it . This book is beautiful and I can't wait to know more .
 Hold Back The Stars by Katie Khan looks like a bit of a romantic story . I am totally up for reading some romance right now.
The Chilbury Ladies Choir by Jennifer Ryan ... Small town village life ... Yep I want more of this cosy type of reading this week!
Miss Treadway & The Field Of Stars by Miranda Emmerson .

No comments:

Post a Comment