Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Spitfire Girl In The Skies by Fenella J . Miller . Review



I thoroughly enjoyed this story about a young woman reaching great success flying during war times with the Women’s Auxiliary Air Force , she has real gumption and I loved the camaraderie between Ellie and her work mates . Ellie’s love life is having less success and I had a few moments where I had a lump in my throat reading parts of it . The story had quite a few surprises in it , I really did not see some things coming and it made the story all the better but I would recommend keeping the tissues handy . I loved every page of this and finished it within the day . You will think of these characters long after the last page. 


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Netgalley. 

This book is being published April 2nd and will be available from all good bookstores then. Below please find the links :


Amazon:


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spitfire-Girl-Skies-heartwarming-romantic-ebook/dp/B07MC945DQ


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43884203-the-spitfire-girl-in-the-skies

No comments:

Post a Comment