Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mad About You by Sinead Moriarty

 
Before you begin this book I urge you to set time aside so it can be read in one gulp as I can assure you,  you will not want to leave this book once you have started it.
Sinead  always writes a good story and this book definitely did not let me down.
The story is about a young couple Emma and James who up and leave their life in Ireland and start again in London when James is given a new job. Moving house is stressful enough without moving countries too so now Emma will have to make new friends and settle in a new country while bringing up her young children. The story begins to take a darker turn quite early on in the story and a sense of menace really begins to climb up your backbone. It was genuinely chilling at times and very engrossing and extremely hard to set aside. I felt very protective of Emma as the story went on and feared for what the outcome was going to be. There was definitely psychologically disturbing moments at times and  this was such a well written story that it had me biting my nails and flicking pages at an alarming speed that I just had to know how it would end. This was a cracker folks , I loved it !!!

I won this book on Goodreads.
You can find this book on there through the link below.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18206501-mad-about-you

No comments:

Post a Comment