Monday, November 26, 2012

This Week.

                                                                       This Week
Hi there!
 I know it's been a while since I have posted anything new on here but that shall all be fixed this week as I am currently working on three haul blogs . There is a huge number of sales around at the moment and if you  need to pick up some books for gifts for others now may be the time to buy some of the books you may have on your TBR pile. I did find a few books that I had planned on buying a long while ago. Normally I have to order books as they never have what I am looking for locally but thankfully shopping in bookstores and second hand bookstores recently has paid of as I got some great bargains .
First of the haul videos is up tomorrow so until then friends, cheerio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment