Monday, December 30, 2019

Here We Go !




Well here we are at the tail end of 2019 ... A funny old year mixed with good books , meeting new people , some eye opening realizations, honest conversations and health stuff that I would have preferred not deal with , but life does not work that way so on we must plod .... 


I tend to be a perfectionist.... that’s no bad thing in most cases but it sure can be tiring , physically and mentally . No matter what I do , I try my best , even if sometimes looking back I really should not have bothered , and the situation might not have been the healthiest for me .... of course everything is easier to understand in retrospect but towards the end of this year my grip on that perfectionist side eased , with it came a great release and better understanding of myself and what I wanted and more importantly what I did not want, guys that list was long ! I think sometimes you keep being taught the same lessons again and again in life until you get the message .... 

I could see small changes begin  , first in the way I looked in the mirror and then how I felt inside .. I got a clear idea of the type of connections I wanted in my life moving forward and I am not willing to budge on those now . 

This year was also a year of a special birthday , the day itself was truly horrible that I would sooner forget but it was a moment to take stock of things and use the experience for good for myself .


So now we are closing in on the last moments of 2019.... looking over my shoulder for one last glance at the year just past , letting go of things I can’t change  , before planting feet firmly and jumping into the unknown .... lets see what awaits us ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment