Wednesday, October 23, 2019

A Brew To A Kill by Cleo Coyle . Review




This is book 11 in the coffeehouse Mystery Series set in New York City . The main character of the book and series is Clare Cosi , Clare runs The Village Blend coffee shop with her ex husband , the gorgeous Matteo and her ex mother-in-law the elegant Madame who owns the business. When Matt gets himself into horrendous bother while on a coffee buying trip it becomes very worrisome for them all   , but then they have other concerns after a friend gets badly hurt and Clare tries to find out what exactly happened    .

First of I have to say if you love coffee then this entire series will make your day , that is what attracted me to it first,  but the setting is an added fabulous bonus told so well that it made me feel like I was almost there seeing the sights in Clare’s neighborhood and the scents and sounds of this part of the city . These characters are really enjoyable to get to know and the series just remains excellent quality , I can’t wait to start the next book ... :0)


Goodreads :

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18907601-a-brew-to-a-kill


Cleo Coyle 

https://www.coffeehousemystery.com/

2 comments:

  1. Beta-readers are indeed extremely important in your process. They will catch mistakes even you or a proofreader didn’t catch, and give amazing tips on how to develop further your story. I used https://usabookreviewers.com/christmas-gift to get a few reviews and also promote my book. Hopping to be in the top 100 genre lists and see better sales this Christmas season…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Marketing is an art and a science. It requires a different skill set and you need to measure every outcome and optimise your marketing strategy. My marketing strategy involves launch, accelerate, maintain. For launch, I use https://usabookreviewers.com/christmas-gift to gather initial reviews and gather momentum. I use Bookbub to accelerate my book and use email newsletter and social media engagement to get more reviews and sales.

    ReplyDelete