Saturday, September 7, 2019

The Bookish Life Of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman. Review






First let me say I loved this book from the moment I clapped eyes on the cover ... then after reading the first chapter I was hooked . 

Nina is the main character of the story , she works in a bookstore by day and enjoys many bookish interests at night , bookclubs , trivia nights etc . Nina’s character is smart and quick with the bookish references so if you enjoy that you will enjoy this book as they are sprinkled throughout  . What I especially loved about Nina is that we see how anxious she is , how she copes with that anxiety and how she moves through her life with it . Nina’s life is an interesting one , unconventional and with quite a few major emotional shifts , you could see where anxiety could have developed from . 

I enjoyed getting to know Nina more and more and I was sad closing the book at the end as I think it would make a great series but I throughly enjoyed every page and would recommend this to anyone who loves books about books and a heroine with gumption.


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42379022-the-bookish-life-of-nina-hill

No comments:

Post a Comment