Tuesday, August 13, 2019

How To Be Champion by Sarah Millican . Review .





This delightful autobiography from comedian and all round lovely person Sarah takes us through her life from a very young child in South Shields up to present day , through the school years , work , relationships , furbabies and family . Like everyone , Sarah has had her ups and downs , but she got through them and made the world a brighter happier place as she did it . I was late in the game coming across Sarah but I was so pleased when I did as I had some serious laugh until your stomach hurts moments since I found her DVD’s and YouTube clips . In this book Sarah’s honesty about her life was an absolute delight , not one to shy away from saying exactly what she thinks it made this an inspiring and encouraging book and you kind of wish she was your friend , I got the impression she would give you the best advice while also making you giggle and provide awesome cake and hugs . What’s not to love about that !

If you are already familiar with the author I would recommend this book and if you are not then you are in for an amazing treat . 

Enjoy ! 


Sarah’s website :

https://sarahmillican.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment