Saturday, June 8, 2019

Knit Lit by Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf , Editors. Review






If you enjoy crafts , especially of the wooly nature then I would recommend giving this book a look . The book is filled with many peoples experiences with knitting and it is a touching , funny , and heartfelt book .  There is something that everyone can relate to between these covers and it brought me huge amounts of joy during the reading of it , so much so that I read several stories a few times over . The stories range in size from a few pages long to a few paragraphs , stories are written by men and women and all different age groups are included , everyone of them stories are special in their own way . 
Knitting for me is like a huge dollop of self care in a fluffy squishy package that you don’t need a prescription for and it can be the perfect antidote to help anxiety and promote calm , reading  that I was clearly not the only one who felt this way was really reassuring , reading about other people’s lives and the comfort it can bring a troubled soul was soul feeding goodness  . 
Would I recommend this .... without a doubt. 

Goodreads :

No comments:

Post a Comment