Monday, May 27, 2019

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. Review



When I started this book I was optimistic that I was going to enjoy the story , the blurb had me instantly interested and I was keen to see what all the fuss was about as I had seen this book pop up on so many of my news feeds . This book did not disappoint . The story sets off in the present tense and as the story goes on we get to see parts of the characters past , and juicy it is ! These characters , especially the females are fascinating to read about , their highs and lows make for this book to be very hard to put down so I didn’t and instead read it in one go . My favorite characters were Mia for her strength and gumption , Izzy for her independence and strong will and Pearl for her loyalty and compassion. The story was rich with details and we see the the good and bad sides of the human nature , the weaknesses and what determination can do in the right and wrong hands . If you are looking for a book to completely immerse yourself in then look no further then this one , it’s a rare gem . 


Goodreads :

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34273236-little-fires-everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment