Monday, January 29, 2018

We Own The Sky by Luke Allnutt. Review



This is the story about a family , Rob , Anna , and their son Jack . One day their entire life changes when they receive heartbreaking news that will push them to their limits in every way . This was an emotional roller coaster of a read , the characters are likeable , Rob more so then Anna but Jack is really at the heart of it all . I read this in one sitting as I could not guess how it was going to end and I needed to know what was going to happen to these characters I had grown to love . Read this with a big box of tissues ! Highly recommend . 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published February 2018 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then. Below please find a link to this book on their website : 

No comments:

Post a Comment