Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Powder Pocket April 2014

The outer packaging.
Inside the box . Below
The Powder Pocket Magazine. Great cover! Can't wait to read it! This month the theme is weekend trips away.

I wonder what could be inside this adorable packaging............

The Goodies!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time using this brand . This is the Cork Based beauty Company bia beauty and this is their eye gel. It has a mild aromatherapy scent  and great packaging !

Next product is the La Roche-Posay sunscreen , this is  factor 50 UVA and UVB protectant . I use this brand for sensitive skin products and this product can also be used on sensitive skin . Yay!!
Mystic Diamond Hair oil can be used on dry or wet hair and has a very pleasant scent. Can't wait to try this.

This is a blender brush by Blank Canvas which has soft bristles and will be perfect for making sure my eyeshadow does not have any harsh edges..... Well unless I want it that way ;)
The next product is a eyeshadow pen by Etre Belle in the shade 03 which is a silver shade. This product becomes smudge and waterproof shortly after application. 

Well guys that was my box for April and I was really happy with it. Skincare , makeup and hair were all taken care of with this box. Thank you Powder Pocket for another great beauty box month.x x 
I can't wait for my May PowderPocket x x x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment