Thursday, November 15, 2018

Whiskey In A Teacup by Reese Witherspoon . Review



I was so pleased when I was able to get this at my Library . I have been a fan of This actress since I was a teenager and have followed her film career ever since . I was very keen to sit down and read this beautiful book when it arrived and it certainly does not disappoint. 

Reading Reese’s book for the first time is just what you would expect from the warm bubbly blonde we see on tv and in movies , Reese’s book feels like having a chat with an old dear friend ... and there is lots of iced tea at hand and plenty of Y’all’s . The book is broken down into different chapters like Christmas , books , Cooking , recipes etc . I must say the recipes were mouthwatering and I am looking forward to trying them out , the beverage recipes alone are dreamy . 

The thoughts I had coming away from reading this were  , can Reese please be my friend :0) , I truly hope she will be writing another book very soon and what a warm and funny lady she really is . 


Below please find the link to this book on Goodreads :


Goodreads 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40009804-whiskey-in-a-teacup


No comments:

Post a Comment