Thursday, November 22, 2018

‘Twas The Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost . Review

Let me start this review with , if you love Christmas and mysteries then go pick this up straight away ... right now ... off you go ... now on with the review . 

I adored this , I pretty much knew I would within the first few pages of reading this as we get terrific descriptions of the town and shops etc and it’s adorable . The author really knows how to set the stage . 

The town is called Mistletoe , and it’s in Maine and I could not get enough of it and the plot  . Holly is the main character and she helps out with her parents Christmas Tree Farm , she also makes jewelry. You could almost imagine that this charming place would be free from bad things happening but you would be mistaken when Holly’s best friend is accused of murdering someone and it’s up to Holly to help prove her innocence. 

This book has everything I am looking for in a seasonal cosy read and I can’t believe I am only finding this series now , I will have to go back and read the 1st book in the series immediately. If you can’t tell already,  I highly recommend this . 



I received this book for review form the lovely people over at Netgalley . This book is being published 23rd November 2018 and will be available from all good bookstores then . Below please find the links :


Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37762870-twas-the-knife-before-christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment