Thursday, November 15, 2018

Persephone Book Haul

First thing I want to show you is this beauty . This is the 1999-2018 Persephone Catalogue containing information on books number 1 - 130 in their catalogue . It truly is a beautiful and informative catalogue to dip into when ever you are at a loss for something to read. .
Front cover :


Back cover:


It’s like a beautiful patchwork made of paper . 

Now let’s get on with showing you the books . 
My birthday is in December and so my family order my presents in mid November to make sure I get them on time and here is some of the beauties I received so far , there is also a book subscription and I will be getting eleven more over the next 11 months as the first one is included here with the order . 


Young Anne by Dorothy Whipple 


Making Conversation by Christine Langford



The Call by Edith Ayrton Zangwill



To Bed With Grand Music by Margarita Laski


The New House by Lettice Cooper



The Crowded Street by Winifred Holtby



A House In The Country by Jocelyn Playfair


Below is a link to Persephone Books , it’s definitely worth checking out :




No comments:

Post a Comment