Tuesday, June 26, 2018

While My Pretty One Knits by Anne Canadeo. Review


Set in the small town of Plum Harbor , Massachusetts this is a story set around a yearn shop and its knitting group , The Black Sheep Knitters . The group made up of  Maggie( yarn shop owner)  , Lucy , Phoebe , Suzanne and Dana . Each woman unique and bringing a different quality to the group . When a murder occurs during the special visitor night at the shop it’s not long until fingers get pointed towards the yearn shop . I loved these characters and the setting , the plot was fun and kept me guessing and the end was very enjoyable . I will definitely keep reading this series , it’s fabulous and if you love a feel good mystery with a knitting theme then this is the book for you . 


Here is a link to this book on goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5908452-while-my-pretty-one-knits?ac=1&from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment