Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Currently Reading



After loving the first book in the series I got all the ebooks in the series so far . Right now I am reading book 2 , Knit ,  Purl , Die by Anne Canadeo. I love this authors world building and if you enjoy cozy mysteries and knitting or crafting then check out this series . 

I read a book recently by this author and loved it , these books are set in Paris and have a bookish theme running through them all . If you love books , Paris and a mystery look no further . The Bookseller by Mary Pryor 

This was on my to read pile since before it was released . I can’t wait to dig into it this week . Marian Keyes is a wonderful author and you can’t go wrong with any of her books .The Break 

Having just read the first  book in this series I can’t wait to start the second bookish loveliness that is Annie Darling’s True Love At The Lonely Hearts Bookshop 

Summer At The Garden Cafe by Felicity - Hayes - McCoy seems like the perfect summer read in this hot June sun in Ireland . 

As I am still working on my king size bed throw this has been giving me lots of ideas and inspiration. Leonie Morgan . Beautiful Blankets , Afghans And Throws . 

The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs is a lovely story so far . I don’t know too much yet as I am not far enough in . Review will follow . 

There is a bit of a theme with my reading lately in case you have not noticed ;0) Knit One Kill Two by Maggie Sefton is another lovely read . This is book 1 in her Knitting Pattern series . 

No comments:

Post a Comment