Sunday, February 19, 2017

Orange Blossom Days by Patricia Scanlan. Review.


The story is set in beautiful Spain at a new apartment complex called La Joya. Here very different couples are drawn to get away from their everyday lives back home and relax in the Spanish sun . Each couple come with their own emotional baggage and are carefully overlooked by the manager Jutta , a quiet and smart woman . 
The characters and their lives are what kept my flying through the pages , I cared what happened to them , especially Anna and Sally-Ann. Both women are very different with completely different backgrounds but their stories gripped me and pulled at my heartstrings . This was a heartwarming book and I would recommend this to anyone . This is definitely one to add to your TBR list ! 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at lovereading.co.uk
This book has now been published and is available through the link below and from all other good booksellers

No comments:

Post a Comment