Thursday, January 21, 2021

Mentors by Russell Brand . Review


I am a huge fan of Russell’s podcast and so I was thrilled to find out this incredibly smart eloquent man had also written some books . Mentors is the first book I decided to start with and I listened to the audio version of the book read by the author ( which I highly recommend ) . With an extensive colourful vocabulary you can’t help but pause whatever you are doing and be impressed as he talks about his remarkable journey in life through addiction recovery and so on while being very down to earth and forthcoming . Russell does not sugar coat things , I like that . With celebrities and social media right now seeing someone talk about faith and family , flaws and all , is very refreshing and gives a sense of hope and a feeling of being less alone . The book is inspiring and thought provoking and left me with a lot to think about . Anyone can gain a lot by taking time to read this . An inspiring read to reach for better in life and to work towards it . 

Go get this ! 



https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mentors-How-Help-Be-Helped/dp/1250226279


No comments:

Post a Comment