Sunday, October 13, 2019

October TBR



Hello lovelies , it’s been quite a while since I sat down and wrote a blog post where I was not writing a review , so I thought that today I would do just that . 

My reading this year has been a real mixed bag of thrillers , fiction , autobiographies, YA and non fiction ... a little of almost every genre . Below are some of the books I am intending to read through this month ... again it’s a bit of a mix of genres , another book not shown is Stephen King’s new story “The Institute “ , which I am listening to at the moment and it’s awesome , you can expect a review very soon on that book . Wishing you a lovely and peaceful Sunday XX 



A Brew To A Kill by Cleo Coyle 

The Portrait Of A Lady by Henry James 

Runemarks by Joanne Harris

The Professor by Charlotte Brontë

Holiday Buzz by Cleo Coyle 

Once Upon A Grind by Cleo Coyle 

Dead Cold Brew by Cleo Coyle 

Dead To The Last Drop by Cleo Coyle 

Yoga For Life by Josephine Fairley


Family Friendly Knits by Courtney Spainhower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment