Monday, December 10, 2018

Persephone Gift Subscription

Persephone Bookshop in London is a beautiful independent publisher of once out of print or forgotten books , brought back , given a fresh crisp look and with especially lovely details , just check inside the cover and you will see what I mean . Its a complete book lovers treat with matching bookmarks. 

Books in grey covers bought directly through the shop online ( or just call them, they’re lovely )get free matching bookmarks . 

I was gifted this subscription and it’s my very first Persephone subscription , each month I get a new book that comes with a bookmark . It’s so exciting and the perfect gift for a special someone in your life if you are stuck figuring what to get them. 


Here is a link to the shop and they ship internationally:

https://www.persephonebooks.co.uk/



Making Conversation by Christine Longford . Book 1 in my subscription .


A Lady And Her Husband by Amber Reeves . Book 2 in my subscription . 

No comments:

Post a Comment