Saturday, July 14, 2018

Knit , Purl , Die by Anne Canadeo . Review


 This is book 2 in the Black Sheep Knitting Mystery series by Anne Canadeo featuring all my favorite characters from book 1 ( While My Pretty One Knits ) . In this book the Black Sheep Knitters are stunned by a death of one of their own in a most grim manner and it’s up to the ladies to find out just what exactly did happen to their friend  . I loved this book as much as the first ......  the camaraderie in the knitting group .... the small town setting ...... the interesting characters and the plot with a huge twist at the end ... it was awesome ! 
I can’t recommend this series high enough , if you enjoy your mysteries with a side of crafts then these are the books for you . I have already began the next book , book 3 in the series and I am loving it . Go get this! 

Author Website:
Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment