Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Last Mrs Parrish by Liv Constantine . Review



I have been really fortunate with the books I have been picking up recently , they have all been SO good , well let me tell you this was is right up there with them. 
The Last Mrs Parrish is told by two of the characters , The current Mrs Parrish and as the title says the Last Mrs Parrish . Never has Karma been as sweet as in this story where a beautiful wife/ mother  befriends a younger seemingly sweet and helpful woman and brings her into the heart of her family . It’s hard to tell you much about this book without ruining the huge twist in the story so I will tell you instead how remarkable it was . I was on the edge of my seat from
the very start , you think you know what is going on but you do not ! This plot was well thought out and expertly laid  our for us readers and I loved every single page of it . 
I recommend allocating time where you can sit down and read this all in one go where you won’t be disturbed and then enjoy every delicious page . Twisty and fun :0) 

Check out The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34043643

No comments:

Post a Comment