Friday, December 22, 2017

Feeling Festive


I love Christmas and each year I get excited about decorating and making the house extra cosy and a place I want to be when it’s cold and rainy outside,not forgetting the real reason behind it all .
 I don’t really buy many decorations anymore , maybe one or two a year . I often get gifted them from my friend in America and they are fab! 
What I particularly enjoy are the lovely smells of Christmas , they are gorgeous , from the foods and the tree to the clementines and the drinks , Christmas really is a treat for the senses . Well my friends I thought I would give you a peek at my home this Christmas and hope you are enjoying the run down to the big day if that’s something you enjoy celebrating , I wish you a safe and happy December . Xx 






I love this bookish vase I got from my mum for my birthday .



A week ago when it was very cold ( above) . 



I love this little car :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment