Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter . Review

The story throws us into the action right at the beginning with a present day crime at a school  then the story goes back and forth in time showing us some of the main characters past . It took me a little while to get the hang of that but I loved it. I am a big fan of this author and she writes amazing crime scenes , it really has you on the edge of your seat rooting for the good guys , this book does that SO well! I loved the fierce strong Charlie and the history of her notorious family ... it was hauntingly good ! This is a must read for all Karin Slaughter fans. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published July 2017 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then . 
Below please find a link to this book :

No comments:

Post a Comment