Monday, April 29, 2013

Labyrinth by Kate Moose


This was an incredibly good story full of rich detail  told in the present and the past . Once I began the story I could not leave it so I finished it in one sitting. The  characters of Alice and Alais were my favourites and  very special , their parts of the story were the ones that stood out the most for me. The story mixes conspiracy theories ,family history and religion as well as good old fashioned crime. I did wonder how the story would flick between the present and the past but it was done seemingly effortlessly, it made following the different timelines very easy .   I love reading about theories about the Holy Grail and if you do too then I think you will enjoy this very well told story.

I received my copy of this book for review by Lovereading.co.uk.
If you would like to read a free excerpt , see a click from the movie and learn some more about this book then check it out on the link below.
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/8552/Labyrinth-by-Kate-Mosse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment